Masraf Al-Rayan: Holds it’s AGM and EGM on 26/04/2022 for 2021
Masraf Al-Rayan announces that the General Assembly Meeting AGM and EGM will be held on 26/04/2022, Electronically via Zoom and 09:00 PM. In case of not completing the legal quorum, the second meeting will be held on 27/04/2022, physically in the Ritz Carlton Hotel Doha and Electronically via Zoom as well and 09:00 PM
Agenda of the Annual General Assembly Meeting
1. To review and endorse of the Board of Directors report on the activities of Masraf Al Rayan and its financial position for the fiscal year ended on 31st December 2021 and the future plan of the Bank for the year 2022;
2. To hear the Shari’ah Supervisory Board report on compliance of Masraf Al Rayan to Shari’ah rules for fiscal year ended on 31st December 2021;
3. To review and endorse the External Auditors report on the Financial Statements of Masraf Al Rayan as presented by the Board of Directors for the fiscal year ended on 31st December 2021;
4. To discuss and approve the financial Statements of Masraf Al Rayan for the fiscal year ended on 31st December 2221;
5. To discuss and approve the proposals of the Board of Directors regarding appropriation and cash dividend of QAR 0.17 per share, representing 17% of the nominal value of the share for the fiscal year 2021 and acknowledgement of profits appropriation policy;
6. To hear and discuss the External Auditor’s report on the requirements of Article (24) of the Corporate Governance Code of Companies and Legal Entities listed on Primary Market issued pursuant to Resolution No, (5) of 2016 of the Board of Directors of Qatar Financial Markets Authority (“QFMA”);
7. To discuss and approve of the Corporate Governance Report of Masraf Al Rayan for the year 2021;
8. To absolve the Chairman and Board Members from all responsibilities for the fiscal year ended on 31st December 2021, fix their remuneration for the year ended on 31st December 2021 and approve the policy of remuneration and incentives of the Board and Senior Management and major transactions with related parties, if any; and
9. To appoint the External Auditors of Masraf Al Rayan for fiscal year 2022 and approve their fees.
Agenda of the Extraordinary General Assembly Meeting
1. To approve amendment of Articles (9), (12), (19), (20), (24), (25), (30), (31), (34), (35), (36), (43), (50) and (55) of the Bank’s Articles of Association (“AOA”) authenticated under No. 12953/2021 dated 11/11/2021 mainly to comply with Law No. (8) of 2021 amending some provisions of Commercial Companies law No. (11) of 2015 and with corporate governance instructions of Qatar Central Bank (“QCB”) and Qatar Financial Markets Authority QFMA (“QFMA”) and authorize the Chairman of the Board and/or Vice Chairman and/or whomever the Board may delegate to sign the final version of the amended AOA and complete the required formalities subject to necessary regulatory approvals; and
2. To authorize the Board of Directors or whomever the Board may delegate to dispose of the fractional shares resulting from the merger with Al Khalij Commercial Bank (al khaliji) PQSC as it may deem appropriate
Please visit the Company’s website www.alrayan.com to check the full details and supporting documents for the items above including the full AGA/EGA Notice including details of attendance and voting, the audited financials, external auditor’s reports, the Corporate Governance Report and details of proposed amendments to the Articles of Association.