The General Assembly of Qatar Islamic Bank approves the distribution of cash dividends of 57.5% of the nominal value of the share at a rate of (0.575 Qatari riyals) for each share.
Qatar Islamic Bank announced the results of the meeting of the Ordinary and Extraordinary General Assembly, which was held on 22/02/2022, where the following was approved:
Results of the Ordinary General Assembly:
1. Approving the Board of Directors’ report on the bank’s activity and financial position during the financial year ending on December 31, 2021, and the business plan for 2022.
2. Approving and adopting the bank’s balance sheet and profit and loss account for the fiscal year ending on December 31, 2021.
3. Approving the Board of Directors’ recommendation to distribute cash dividends to shareholders at the rate of 57.5% of the nominal value of the share at a rate of (0.575 Qatari riyals) for each share.
4. Discharging the members of the Board of Directors from liability for the financial year ending on December 31, 2021, and approving the remuneration prescribed for them.
5. Approving the bank’s corporate governance report for the year 2021.
6. Approving the appointment of Messrs. Ernst & Young as the bank’s auditors for the year 2022.
Extraordinary General Assembly results:
Approval of the amendment of the bank’s articles of association in accordance with Law No. (8) of 2021 amending some provisions of the Commercial Companies Law promulgated by Law No. (11) of 2015.