QLM LIFE & MEDICAL INSURANCE COMPANY QPSC: THE AGM ENDORSES ITEMS ON IT’S AGENDA AND EGM POSTPONES DUE TO THE LACK OF THE REQUIRED QUORUM
QLM Life & Medical Insurance Company QPSC announces the results of the AGM and EGM. The meeting was held on 14/03/2022 and the following resolution were approved
1. Directors Report on the activities of the Company and its financial positions for the year ended 31st Dec. 2021, and its future plan.
2. The auditor’s report for the financial statements 2021.
3. The company’s balance sheet and its profit & loss statement for the year 2021.
4. Approving the recommended profits distribution, being cash dividend of )%22) from the share par value, i.e.. (22) derham for each share and determine the date of payment.
5. Discharging the members of the Board of Directors.
6. The Corporate Governance Report for the year 2021, in addition to the Related Party Transactions Policy.
7. The remuneration policy for year 2022.
8. Reappointing the auditors for the Financial Year 2022 and determining their fees.
In the absence of meeting the quorum for the extraordinary general assembly, and approval from QCB, the meeting shall be postponed to Sunday, 21 March 2022 at the same time and place.