QLM Life and Medical Insurance holds its Ordinary and Extraordinary General Assembly Meeting on 03/14/2022 for the year 2021
QLM Life and Medical Insurance – Q.P.S.C. announced the invitation of the Ordinary and Extraordinary General Assembly to convene on 14/03/2022, via a remote communication system, at the company’s headquarter in West Bay at 04:30 pm. In the event of Lack of quorum, the alternative meeting will be held on 21/03/2022, via remote communication system, at the company’s main headquarters in West Bay at 04:30 pm.
Agenda of the Ordinary General Assembly:
1) Hearing the report of the Board of Directors on the company’s activity and financial position during the year ending on 31/12/2021 and the company’s future plan and approving it.
2) Hearing the auditors’ report on the company’s financial statements for the year 2021, and approving it.
3) Discussing the company’s budget and profit and loss accounts for the year 2021, and approving them.
4) Approving the proposed distribution of dividends at a rate of (22%) of the nominal value of the share at the rate of 22 dirhams per share.
5) Considering discharging the members of the Board of Directors from liability and approving their remuneration for the year 2021.
6) Considering and approving the corporate governance report for the year 2021.
7) Considering and approving the company’s policy for the company’s remuneration for the year 2022.
8) Appointing the company’s auditors for the fiscal year 2022 and determining their fees
Agenda of the Extraordinary General Assembly:
1) Approving the amendment of the company’s articles of association in line with the amendments to the Commercial Companies Law No. (11) of 2015 issued by Law No. (8) of 2021, and with the directives of the Qatar Central Bank, the Qatar Financial Markets Authority and the company’s work requirements.
2) Authorizing His Excellency, the Chairman of the Board of Directors or his deputy to sign alone all documents necessary to amend the company’s articles of association with the foregoing.