Qatar National Cement Co.: The AGM Endorses items on it’s agenda
Qatar National Cement Co. announces the results of the AGM. The meeting was held on 28/02/2022 and the following resolution were approved:
1) Approval of the Board of Directors’ report for the year 2021, and the future plans for the year 2022.
2) Approval of the auditors’ report on the company’s budget for the year ending on 31/12/2021.
3) Approval of the budget and Financial Statements for the fiscal year 2021.
4) Approval of the distribution of 30% of the capital as cash dividends for the year 2021, at the rate of 30 dirhams for each valid share.
5) Approval of the 2021 Governance Report.
6) Approval of the release of the members of the Board of Directors of their responsibility in the year 2021, and to approve their remuneration proposal.
7) Approval of Reappointment of Talal Abu-Ghazaleh & Co., to audit the company’s accounts for the year 2022, in return for a fee of -/ 110,000 (one hundred and ten thousand) riyals.