Qatar Islamic Insurance : Holds it’s AGM on 05/04/2022 for 2021
Qatar Islamic Insurance announces that the General Assembly Meeting AGM will be held on 05/04/2022, Main Office and 09:30 PM. In case of not completing the legal quorum, the second meeting will be held on 10/04/2022, Main Office and 09:30 PM
QATAR ISLAMIC INSURANCE GROUP
AGENDA FOR ORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETING
Tuesday 5.4.2022 Or Sunday 10.4.2022
1. To hear and discuss the report of the Board of Directors on the activities of the Group and the financial position for the Year ended 31.12.2021 of the Group and approve it .
2. To hear the report of the Shari’a Supervisory Board for the Financial Year ended 31.12.2021 and approve it.
3. To hear and discuss the Independent Auditors’ report on the Group’s financial statements presented by the Board of Directors for the Financial Year ended 31.12.2021 and approve it.
4. To discuss the Group Policyholders and Shareholders’ financial statements for the Year ended 31.12.2021. And to approve the recommendation made by the Board to Distribute cash dividend of 40 % of the share’s nominal value, i.e. QR 0,40 for each share held, to the shareholders for 2021 and approve it.
5. To absolve the Board of Directors from responsibility for the Financial Year ended 31.12.2021 and to determine their remuneration for the year 2021.
6. Discuss the report of the Governance 2021 and approve it.
7. To appoint the Independent Auditors for the Financial Year 2022 and to determine their fees and approve it.