Qatar Insurance: The AGM and EGM Endorses items on it’s agenda
Qatar Insurance announces the results of the AGM and EGM. The meeting was held on 27/03/2022 and the following resolution were approved
1. the Directors Report on the activities of the Company, its financial positions for the year ended 31st Dec. 2021, and the future plan.
2. the auditor’s report for the financial information 2021.
3. the company’s balance sheet, and its profit & loss account for the year 2021.
4. Approving the recommended profits distribution, being cash dividend of (%10) from the share par value, i.e.. (10) dirham for each share and determine the date of payment.
5. To consider discharging the members of the Board of Directors, and approving their remuneration with amount of QR.(15.5) million.
6. the Corporate Governance Report for the year 2021.
7. the remuneration policy for 2022.
8. Appointing KPMG auditors for the Financial Year 2022 with Fees of (QR. 1,160,212.60).
Also the Extraordinary General Assembly took place on the same date, approved the following:
1) the amended article of association of the company according to the amendments of the Commercial Companies Law No. (11) of 2015 issued by Law No. (8) of 2021, and with the directives of the Qatar Central Bank, QFMA and the company’s work requirements
2) Authorizes the Chairman & Managing Director or his deputy signing solo on all documents needed to amend the article of association of the company