Qatar Insurance: Holds it’s AGM and EGM on 27/03/2022 for 2021
Qatar Insurance announces that the General Assembly Meeting AGM and EGM will be held on 27/03/2022, virtually (Zoom) from the company’s headquarter in Al Dafna and 04:30 PM. In case of not completing the legal quorum, the second meeting will be held on 03/04/2022, virtually (Zoom) from the company’s headquarter in Al Dafna and 09:30 PM
First : the General Assembly meeting:
1. Hearing and approving Directors Report on the activities of the Company and its financial positions for the year ended 31st Dec. 2021, and its future plan.
2. Hearing and approving the auditor’s report for the financial statements 2021.
3. Discussing and approving the company’s balance sheet and its profit & loss statement for the year 2021.
4. Approving the proposed distribution of dividend at 10% of the nominal value of share of (10) ten Dirhams for each share and set the date of payment.
5. Discharging the members of the Board of Directors, and approving their remuneration.
6. Reviewing and approving the Corporate Governance Report for the year 2021.
7. Reviewing and approving the remuneration policy for year 2022.
8. Appointing the auditors for the Financial Year 2022 and determine their Fees.
Second: the Extraordinary General ASSEMBLY MEETING:
1. Approving the amendment to the Articles of Association of the Company in accordance with the amendments to the Commercial Companies Law No. 11 of 2015 issued by Law No. 8of 2021, and in compliance with the directions of Qatar Central Bank, and Qatar Financial Markets Authority and the Company’s business requirements.
2. Authorize H.E. the Chairman of the Board of Directors to individually sign all documents required to amend the Articles of Association of the Company as aforesaid.
Clarification on participating in the Ordinary & Extraordinary General Assembly Meeting of Qatar Insurance Company which will be held virtually on Sunday, March 27, 2022, at 4:30 PM (through Zoom application). To facilitate shareholders willing to participate in the meeting, registration process will be as follows:
Shareholders can come to the company’s headquarters in Dafna, starting from 2:30 pm on the day of the meeting for registration (either self or proxy) and then obtain the link to participate in the meeting remotely.
Before the day of the meeting, shareholder can send a copy of the QID card, shareholder’s (Nin) number at the Qatar Stock Exchange and mobile number. In case the shareholder is representing another shareholder, in addition to the above documents required, a copy of the proxy issued by shareholder being represented should be also submitted. In case of a corporate shareholder, a copy of the proxy form along with a copy of the commercial registration of the company, the shareholder’s (Nin) number and the QID card of the delegate along with his mobile number should be submitted. All these documents are to be submitted to the following mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact the shareholder and share the registration link so they can register at the specified time (2:30 pm on the day of the meeting) and then obtain the link to participate in the meeting remotely (that starts at 4:30 pm).