Qatar Gas Transport Company Ltd.: The AGM Endorses items on it’s agenda
Qatar Gas Transport Company Ltd. announces the results of the AGM. The meeting was held on 28/02/2022 and the following resolution were approved
1. Ratified the report of the Board of Directors on the Company’s activities and financial position during the fiscal year ended 31/12/2021 and future plans.
2. Ratified the External Auditor’s report on the fiscal year ended 31/12/2021.
3. Ratified the Company’s balance sheet and profit & loss account for the fiscal year ended 31/12/2021.
4. Adopted the Governance report for the year ended 31/12/2021.
5. Approved the Board of Directors’ suggestions regarding distribution of cash dividends for the fiscal year ended 31/12/2021 totaling (12%) of the capital, which is equivalent to (12 Qatari Dirhams) per share.
6. Approved to release and discharge the Board of Directors members from their responsibilities and approved their remuneration for the year 2021.
7. Approved the appointment of External Auditor (Ernst & Young) for the fiscal year 2022 and determined their fees.
8. Elected three Members to Nakilat’s Board of Director, two of them are independent and the third from the shareholders.