Qatar Fuel Co.: The AGM Endorses items on it’s agenda
Qatar Fuel Co. announces the results of the AGM. The meeting was held on 27/02/2022 and the following resolution were approved
1. Approval of the Board of Directors report on company activities, financial standing for the year 2021, and its future plans.
2. Approval of the External Auditors Report on WOQOD Group financial statements for the Fiscal period ended 31/12/2021.
3. Approval of WOQOD Group financial statements and profit and loss account for the year 2021 ended 31/12/2021.
4. Approval of the distribution of QR. 756 million from net profits realised for the year 2021 representing (0.76) Riyal per share to shareholders by way of dividends.
5. Approval of the release of the Board of Directors from liability vis-à-vis management actions, and their discharge from any liability or responsibility in relation to the fiscal year ended 31/12/2021 and approval of their remuneration.
6. Approval of the WOQOD Group Governance Report for the year 2021.
7. Approval of the appointment of M/S Deloitte as an External Auditor of WOQOD Group for the year 2022 and determining their fees.