Qatar Electricity & Water Co. : The AGM Endorses items on it’s agenda
Qatar Electricity & Water Co. announces the results of the AGM. The meeting was held on 14/03/2022 and the following resolution were approved
Please be advised that, the Qatar Electricity & Water Company General Assembly meeting took place on Monday 14/03/2022 approved the following :
1. The Board of Directors report on the activities of the company, its financial position for the year ended 31/12/2021 and the future plans for the company.
2. The auditor’s report for the year 2021.
3. The company’s balance sheet and profit and loss account for the year 2021, and distribution of cash dividends to shareholders for the year 2021 at the rate of 80% of the nominal value of each share.
4. Corporate Governance Report for the year 2021.
5. Discharge the members of the Board of Directors from their responsibilities and approving their remuneration at 0.8% of the net profits.
6. Appointment KPMG as company auditors for the financial year 2022, with a fees amounting to QRs. 690,000/-.
7. Share Sale and Purchase Agreement relating the acquisition of 40% of the issued share capital of Nebras Power Q.P.S.C.