Qatar Cinema & Film Distribution Co.: The AGM and EGM Endorses items on it’s agenda
Qatar Cinema & Film Distribution Co. announces the results of the AGM and EGM. The meeting was held on 01/03/2022 and the following resolution were approved
The Ordinary Annual General Meeting
1) Approval of the statement of Board of Directors on the company’s activities and its financial position for the year ended 31 December 2021 and the company’s future business plans.
2) Approval of the Auditor’s Report for the audited financials and final account for the year ended 31 December 2021 and approving it .
3) Approval of the company’s financial statement and income and loss statements of the financial year ended 31/12/2021.
4) Approval of the recommendation of the Board of Directors for distribution of cash dividends for the year 2021 at the rate of 6% of the nominal value of share capital, representing QR. 0.06 per share.
5) Approval of the Company Governance Report for the year 2021.
6) Discharging the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors from any liability for the financial year ended 31 December 2021 . Kindly note that the M/s chairman and members of the Board of Directors have not received the bonus for the fiscal year 2021 due to their waiver of the bonus
7) Appointed of M/s Rodl & Partner as External Auditor for the year 2022
8) The following members were elected to the Board of Directors’ membership (Uncontested) for the coming three years:
(1) The executive and non-executive members
1) Mr. Ahmad Abdul Rahman Nasir Fakharoo
2) Mr. Ali Ishaq Hussein Al-Ishaq
3) Mr. Khalifa Abdulla Hussein Al-Naama
4) Mr. Saoud Abdulaziz Al-Darweesh
5) Mr. Nasser Ahmad Abdul Rahman Fakharoo
(2) The Independent members
1) Mr. Mohamed Ali J. A. Al-Sulaiti
2) Mr. Abdulrahman Abdulaziz Al- Darweesh
3) Mr. Badr Al- Darweesh
Extraordinary General Assembly
The Extraordinary General Assembly approved the amendments to the company’s articles of association by adding some articles , amending and updating some other existing articles in the articles of association to comply with the provisions of act No. (8) for the year 2021, about amending some provisions of the Commercial Companies act No. (11) for the year 2015.