Qatar Aluminum Manufacturing: The AGM and EGM Endorses items on it’s agenda
Qatar Aluminum Manufacturing announces the results of the AGM and EGM. The meeting was held on 02/03/2022 and the following resolution were approved
The agenda of the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting is:
1. Listened to the Chairman’s Message for the financial year ended 31 December 2021.
2. Approved the Board of Directors’ Report on QAMCO’s operations and financial performance for the financial year ended 31 December 2021 and the future plan of the Company.
3. Approved the Auditor’s Report on QAMCO’s financial statements for the financial year ended 31 December 2021.
4. Approved of QAMCO’s financial statements for the financial year ended 31 December 2021.
5. Approved the 2021 Corporate Governance Report.
6. Approved the Board’s recommendation for a dividend payment of QR 0.08 per share for 2021, representing 8% of the nominal share value.
7. Absolved the Board of Directors from liability for the financial year ended 31 December 2021 and fixed their remuneration.
8. Appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers as the external auditor for the financial year ending 31 December 2022 and approved their fees.
The agenda of the Extraordinary General Assembly Meeting is:
1. The Extraordinary General Assembly (EGM) has approved the proposed amendments to the Company’s Articles of Association. These amendments ensure compliance with certain provisions of both Law no. 11 of 2015, promulgating the Commercial Companies Law as amended by Law no. 8 of 2021, and QFMA Governance Code. The EGM has also approved an amendment to increase the non-Qatari ownership limit in the Company’s share capital from 49% to 100%, ensuring that all relevant requirements are fully met.