Investment Holding Group Q.P.S.C announces the closure of nominations of four Independent members and seven Non-Independent members in its Board of Directors and the list of candidates
Investment Holding Group Q.P.S.C announces the closure of the nomination period for four Independent members and seven Non-Independent members of the company’s Board of Directors for a term of three (3) years (2022-2025), on Wednesday 23rd of March 2022 at 2:00pm.
Accordingly, and based on the decision of the Board of Directors of Investment Holding Group Q.P.S.C. with reference number 69/2022, dated March 23, 2022, which accepted the candidacy of the thirteen candidates mentioned below, kindly find attached herewith the list of candidates for Independent and Non-Independent membership in the Board of Directors of Investment Holding Group Q.P.S.C., in accordance with article #5 of the Corporate Governance Code for Companies and Legal Entities Listed on the Main Market issued by Qatar Financial Markets Authority (QFMA) pursuant to Resolution No. 5 of 2016.
1. Copy of the candidacy application.
2. Copy of candidates’ resumes.
3. Copy of the declaration of non-combination of positions.
4. Copy of the acknowledgment of submitting a certificate of good conduct when the candidate wins.
The list of names and data of candidates for Independent membership in the Board of Directors of Investment Holding Group Q.P.S.C. is as follows:
Sheikh Suhaim Bin AbdulAziz Al Thani
– He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Marketing – Arab Academy of Sciences – Egypt.
– He holds a Master’s degree in Business Administration- University of Plymouth – United Kingdom.
– He is currently working in the position of managing the protocol for the visit and meeting of His Highness the Emir, in the Protocol Department at the Amiri Diwan.
– Vice President of Qatar Sports Club.
– Head of Al-Bidaa Group.
– Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al-Bidaa Switchgear.
Mr. Ibrahim Abdulla Al-Abdulla
– He holds BA from the College of Science – Qatar University.
– Director of the Regional Human Resources Offices at Qatari Diar Real Estate Investment Company.
Mr.Abdulla Darwish Al Darwish
– He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Northampton University – United Kingdom
– He holds a Diploma in Business Administration from North Atlantic College.
– Chairman of the Board of Directors of Energy City Company.
– Member of the Executive Committee of Energy City Company.
– Vice President of Al-Bidaa Group.
– Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al-Bidaa Electrical Switchgear.
– Chairman and CEO of the Andalusian Hospitality Company – Malaga – Spain.
Dr. Bothaina Al Ansari
– She holds a PhD in Business Administration from Nottingham Trent University – United Kingdom.
– She holds a master’s degree in business administration – Qatar University.
– She holds a master’s degree in strategic planning – the American University – Cairo – the Arab Republic of Egypt.
– Graduated from Qatar Leadership Center – Executive Program.
– Adviser to the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Just State Real Estate Company.
– Member of the Association to Promote the Role of Women in the