Dlala Brokerage and Investment Holding Co.: The AGM Endorses items on it’s
Dlala Brokerage and Investment Holding Co. announces the results of the AGM. The meeting was held on 04/04/2023 and the following resolution were approved
1. The Board of Directors’ report on the company’s activity and financial position during the year ending on 31/12/2022 and the company’s future plan.
2. The auditor’s report for the financial year ending on31/12/2022.
3. The company’s balance sheet and profit and loss account for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2022.
4. Adoption of the corporate governance report for the year 2022.
5. Discharge the members of the Board of Directors from liability for the financial year ending on 31/12/2022 with no rewards being paid.
6. Appointing Mazars Company as an auditor for the company for the year 2023 and determining their fees.
7. Election of the following names as a members of the Board of Directors (2023-2025):
1. The Investment Fund of Qatar Armed Forces Rep. Mr. Sultan Ibrahim Al-Kuwari – No-Independent
2. Tameer Real Estate Projects Dr. Thani Abdulrahman Al-Kuwari – No-Independent
3. Ariane Real Estate Rep. Mr. Ali Hussain Abdulla – No-Independent
4. Sheikh Khaled Bin Saudi Khaled Al Thani – Independent
5.Mr. Farhoud Hadi Al Hajri – Independent
6.Mr. Nasser Hamad Al-Sulaiti-Independent
7.Dr. Abdulaziz Ali Al-Hammadi-Independent
8.Mr. Abdulla Ahmed Al-Nassr- Independent
9. Dr. Hashim Abdulrahim Al-Sayed -Independent