Dlala Brokerage and Investment Holding Co.: Holds it’s AGM and EGM on 11/04/2022 for 2022
Dlala Brokerage and Investment Holding Co. announces that the General Assembly Meeting AGM and EGM will be held on 11/04/2022, zoom and 09:30 PM. In case of not completing the legal quorum, the second meeting will be held on 18/04/2022, zoom and 09:30 PM
1. Hearing the report of the Board of Directors on the company’s activities and its financial position during the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2021 and the company’s future plan and approving them.
2. Hearing and approving the report of the company auditors for the financial year ending on 31/12/2021.
3. Discussing and approving the company’s balance sheet and profit and loss account for the fiscal year ending 12/31/2021.
4. Approval of the proposal of the Board of Directors to retain the earning.
5. Consider discharging the members of the Board of Directors from liability for the financial year ending 12/31/2021.
6. To discuss and endorse the Board of Directors’ report on Corporate Governance for the year 2021.
7. Appointing the External Auditor for the financial year 2022 and determining their audit fees.
The Agenda of Extra Ordinary General Meeting (EGM)
1. Approving of the proposed amendments to the company Articles of Association according to the amendments made in the Commercial Law No. (8) for the year 2021.
2. Approving to change the names of the incorporators (Education and Health Fund & Qatar Foundation for Education, science, and society development) in the article of association to be Qatar Investment Authority to have two permanent seats in the board of directors after getting the related approval from governmental authorities.
3. Approving to reduce the company’s capital by 32.5%, to be after the reduction would be 191,808,000 Qatari riyals
4. Authorizing the Chairman to individually obtain the necessary approvals from the competent authorities and make any modification to the Article of Association that might be required from any authorities and ratifying the authorization