Baladna: Holds it’s EGM on 12/04/2022 for 2022
Baladna announces that the General Assembly Meeting EGM will be held on 12/04/2022, Online via Zoom Application and 09:30 PM. In case of not completing the legal quorum, the second meeting will be held on 20/04/2022, Online via Zoom Application and 09:30 PM
1. Approve the proposed amendments to the Company’s Articles of Association in compliance with the provisions of Law No. 8 of 2021 amending the provisions of the Commercial Companies law No. 11 of 2015.
2. Delegate the Managing Director to sign the amended Articles of Association and complete all necessary procedures, with the delegate having the right to authorize whoever deems appropriate to carry out these procedures.
– This invitation shall be considered a legal invitation for all shareholders, without the need to send a private invitation through mail, as per Companies Commercial Law No. 11 of 2015.
– We advise all shareholders to be present at the venue at least 1 hour before the meeting in order to finalize attendance registration procedures.
– In case the Shareholder is unable to attend in person, he/she may authorize another Shareholder to attend on his/her behalf in writing. The Proxy must be a Shareholder. The number of shares held by the shareholder as a proxy should not in all cases exceed 5% of total issued shares i.e., 95,050,000 shares.
(to printout a copy of the proxy form, please visit Baladna’s website www.baladna.com)
– It is not permissible to grant a proxy to a non-shareholder in the Company, or to a member of the Board of Directors.
– In case a shareholder appoints a proxy, a duly signed proxy form along with a copy of the shareholder’s ID must be presented.
– Companies’ representatives are requested to present an authorization letter appointing them as representatives in the Meeting, in addition to the company’s commercial registration and the representative’s ID.
– Any scratch or deletion makes the proxy null and void.