Baladna: Holds it’s AGM on 20/04/2022 for 2022
Baladna announces that the General Assembly Meeting AGM will be held on 20/04/2022, Online (Zoom Application) and 09:30 PM. In case of not completing the legal quorum, the second meeting will be held on 27/04/2022, Online (Zoom Application) and 09:30 PM
1. To hear and discuss the report of the Board of Directors on the activities and financial position of the company for the year ended 31/12/2021 and approve it and discuss the Company’s future plan.
2. To hear and discuss the Statutory External Auditors’ report for the year ended 31/12/2021 and approve it.
3. Discuss the company’s balance sheet and profit & loss statements for the period ended 31/12/2021 and vote for approval.
4. Approve the Board of Directors’ recommendation to distribute cash dividends to the shareholders at a rate of 5.3% of the nominal value of the shares for the year ended 31/12/2021.
5. Discharge the members of the Board of Directors from liability for the year ended 31/12/2021 and approve their remuneration.
6. Appoint the Statutory Auditor for the year 2022 and determine their remuneration.
7. Discuss and approve the Company’s Corporate Governance report.
– This invitation shall be considered a legal invitation for all shareholders, without the need to send a private invitation through mail, as per Companies Commercial Law No. 11 of 2015.
– We advise all shareholders to be present at the venue at least 1 hour before the meeting in order to finalize attendance registration procedures.
– In case the Shareholder is unable to attend in person, he/she may authorize another Shareholder to attend on his/her behalf in writing. The Proxy must be a Shareholder. The number of shares held by the shareholder as a proxy should not in all cases exceed 5% of total issued shares i.e., 95,050,000 shares. (to printout a copy of the proxy form, please visit Baladna’s website www.baladna.com)
– It is not permissible to grant a proxy to a non-shareholder in the Company, or to a member of the Board of Directors.
– In case a shareholder appoints a proxy, a duly signed proxy form along with a copy of the shareholder’s ID must be presented.
– Companies’ representatives are requested to present an authorization letter appointing them as representatives in the Meeting, in addition to the company’s commercial registration and the representative’s ID.
– Any scratch or deletion makes the proxy null and void.