Al Meera Consumer Goods Company : The AGM Endorses items on it’s agenda
Al Meera Consumer Goods Company announces the results of the AGM. The meeting was held on 13/03/2022 and the following resolution were approved
1. Listened to the Chairman’s Message and approved the Board’s Report for the year ended 31 December 2021 and discussed and approved the Company’s future business plans.
2. Approved the External Auditor’s Report for the year ended 31 December 2021.
3. Discussed and approved the Company’s financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2021.
4. Approving the Board of Director’s recommendations for the distribution of cash dividends of QR 0.90 per share which is equivalent to 90% of the nominal share value for the year 2021
5. Approved the 12th Corporate Governance Report.
6. Absolved the Board members from liabilities and determining their remuneration for the year ended 31 December 2021.
7. Appointed Deloitte & Touche as the external auditors for the year 2022 and approved their fees.
8. Electing board members from the private sector (five members) for a period of three years, the members of the Board of Directors were elected. The results of the nominations after the screening were presented by the representatives of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry with the following members from private sector:
A. Khaled Ibrahim Mohammed Abu Yaqoub Al-Sulaiti
B. Sheikh Fahad Falah J J Al-Thani
C. Ahmed Abdulla M A Al-Khulaifi
D. Hetmi ali Khalika Al Hitmi
E. Mohammed Abdullah Ahmed Al -Mustafawi AL Hashemi
The two members who represent Qatar Holding’s stake in the Board of Directors of the Company for the next session will be appointed by Qatar Investment Authority as follows:
1. H, E Mr. Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al-Subaie as Chairman
2. Mr. Ali Hilal Al-Kuwari as member